Who is eligible?
Do I have to live in Chili?
Do I need an appointment?
When is the registration cut-off?
Why do you need my email and phone numbers?
How long will the appointment take?
Are you using qualified mechanics to work on my vehicle?
Are you able to do other repairs?
Why are you offering this free event?
The main sponsors of this event (Calvary Assembly, Vern’s Auto Repair, and Mark’s Pizzeria of Gates Chili) want to serve the community we live and work in. It is that simple. There are “no strings attached”.
What is the cost?
Come out on Saturday, April 22nd, to serve the single moms, widows and military wives in our community. We will be giving them FREE oil changes and having your help makes this awesome day possible!
Who can serve?
Do you have more questions?
- Make reminder phone calls on April 21st regarding appointment times
- Parking Lot Greeters to gather vehicle information
- Washer Fluid Attendants with the greeters to verify hood latches open, and to top off the washer fluid before the car is moved into the shop
- Runners to transfer vehicle info to the shop desk
- Drivers to move vehicle from parking lot into the garage bays
- Oil Changers to work side by side with a Vern’s Auto Repair mechanic
- Tire Pressure Checkers while oil change is going on
- “Post Greeters” to notify the folks that their vehicle has been serviced, to thank them, and bless them as they go.
- Hospitality Tent:
We plan on having a tent outside, and possibly the small waiting room inside of Vern’s facility, to hang out with the participants as their cars are serviced. This will include general conversation, prayer, handing out refreshments/coffee/snacks/Sports Camp Literature, etc.
We also need to set up the tent and take it down. And transfer refreshments and snacks to the site.
- Photographer, Videographer
- Lunch Servers