Interested in being part of an exciting church staff that exists to help people find faith, friends, and their future?
Well maybe this is the place for you!
Please return the application below, as well as your resume, in a sealed envelope to the church office or via email to email@example.com by Monday, July 31st, 2017.
Our staff is passionate about reaching people for Jesus. We have lots of fun working in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing people and His Kingdom.
- Primary administrative support for Pastoral Team
- Point person for incoming communications (phone, email, mail, etc)
- Coordinates facilities and cleaning team
Click “Administrative Assistant Application and Job Description” to the right to see the entire job description and application page.
- Working as our lead designer across a wide range of projects including our weekend worship experience, print & digital media, web, banners, promotions, special events, and ministry projects.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Called to use your creative skill set in ministry
Click “Graphic Designer Application and Job Description” to the right to see the entire job description and application page.
- Communicate and further the vision and values of Calvary Assembly through video
- Skilled in filming, editing and color correcting. (Animations a bonus)
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere or equivalent software
Click “Video Producer Application and Job Description” to the right to see the entire job description and application page.